Overcoming Criminal Inadmissibility


We can help if you are inadmissible.

Ways of overcoming inadmissibility:

  • Record suspension: An individual with a record suspension can enter Canada
  • Rehabilitation: An individual who is rehabilitated may enter Canada
  • Temporary Resident Permit:  A document issued to individuals who are otherwise inadmissible to Canada, allowing them to remain or enter the country.


dwsthemes WhatsApp chat